Since the dawn of time, women have been unhappy about the size of their breasts. Some are too big, while others are too small.
The reasons behind this are varied, but in more simplistic terms, some women just produced more estrogen at the appropriate stage of adolescence, resulting in a more ample bosom.
Those who lacked an excessive amount of this chemical within the body at the most inopportune time developed smaller breasts. Is it fate? Is it heredity? Is it simply bad luck?
In more recent years, we are beginning to hear stories of “surgeries gone wrong” or of unnaturally shaped breasts developing years after the procedure. We even hear of women changing their minds yet again, and getting the implants removed. So much to think about, isn’t it?
Herbal Solutions for Breast Enlargement
Human beings have been using herbal supplements for all kinds of ailments and afflictions since the days of the Bible.
Herbal Solutions for Breast Enlargement is no exception, but, as with the surgical options noted above, there are both Pros and Cons to this theory. Some herbal supplements contain pphytoestrogen believe it or not.
This is, of course, a form of estrogen similar to the naturally occurring chemical produced by the female gender.
If you are lucky enough to find a particular supplemental substitute that actually works well with your body’s individual inner workings, then your problem is solved since breast size is determinate upon estrogen levels. Oh, but if it were that easy.
- Herbs are less expensive than surgery, and since most insurance programs will not cover breast augmentation, many of us choose not to spend the money, even if we had thousands of dollars of excess cash.
- Herbs are almost always good for you, not just good for your breasts. Herbs increase health and lifespan. Herbs are good.
- Herbs don’t hurt. Surgery is painful.
- Herbs take time to produce effective results. This helps save the embarrassing question, “Did you have your _ _ _ _ _ done?”
- Herbs take time to produce effective results. Patience, they say, is a virtue.
- Herbs do not always work in the same manner in all women. You may have to complete a bit of “trial and error” to determine which works best for you, but be wary herbal supplements that promise instantly and miraculously oversized E cups. Do your research and look for qualified references of supporting data.
- Herbs can cause side effects, too numerous to mention here. Be careful and self monitor. Remember, it will take some time before you begin to see results, and the results will not happen overnight.